Make Your Threat Intelligence Actionable
Continuous monitoring across social media, surface, deep and dark web to deliver real-time insights on threats targeting your digital assets.
The threat landscape is constantly changing. As the sophistication of threat actors and their tactics increases, so does the potential of a breach. Constella delivers real-time threat intelligence via insights on exposed corporate identities and domains across the entire threat landscape. We integrate proprietary technology with our team of intelligence analysts to monitor social media and the surface, deep and dark web, to deliver real-time alerts and report on threats targeting your people, your domain, and your digital assets.
Domain Exposure Monitoring
Monitor multiple domains on the dark web to quickly identify exposed or leaked information including compromised credentials. Mitigate threats before damage can occur or contain damage during an active cyber-attack.
- Detect and mitigate threats to your domain(s) in one easy-to-use dashboard
- Reduce time spent searching the dark web to confirm compromised credentials
- Real-time alerts – quickly notify customers when their domain or employee’s credentials are compromised and mitigate quickly before a full-blown cyber-attack
- Gain access to the most extensive database of social and dark web activity.
Improve Decision Making Capabilities
- Empower fast, well-informed decisions using real-time searchable data with real-time alerts and contextual intelligence on malicious actors—including motivational context, capabilities, and IoCs.
- Comprehensive insights from Surface to Underground – including hacker, criminal, extremist forums, and invitation-only access.
Defend Against Targeted Attacks
Quickly automate data collection, research and intelligence to accelerate remediation activities. Easily integrate into existing solutions, including Maltego and Splunk, to process unstructured data and connect the dots to gain additional context on indicators of compromise (IoCs) and TTPs.
Understand and Anticipate Threats
Continuous insights from real-time intelligence collected from proprietary and open data sources across 53 languages and 125 countries, combined with expert analyst insights seamlessly integrated into your security program.
Constella 2020 COVID-19 Threat Report
Constella 2021 Identity Breach Report