Protect Your Brand Against Digital Threats
Proactively defend against threats targeting your brand and reputation by gaining deeper insights into the behavior and activities involved in influencing a cyber-attack.
Brands today face constant threats from sophisticated threat actors and malicious campaigns working 24×7 to produce negative sentiment and disinformation – subjecting your brand to reputational damage, fraud and misuse. Constella’s Brand Protection helps minimize cyber risk and defend against targeted digital attacks by continuously monitoring the threat landscape to quickly identify, alert and takedown those involved in influencing and conducting a cyber-attack.
Understand, Detect, and Anticipate Cyber Risk
Continuous monitoring for public sentiment and intent across social media, surface, deep and dark web, domains, email and more to unmask and attribute potential threats and brand abuse.
- Track activity to proactively identify risks before they turn into cyber threats.
- Monitors 24/7 to alert on behavior involved in influencing a cyber-attack.
- Activity-based monitoring to discover unknown risks and threats.
Defend Against Targeted Attacks
Real-time monitoring and alerts reduces time to detection and takedown to protect against fraudulent activity targeting your brand
- Reputational risks, malign influence and disinformation campaigns
- Fake social media accounts and lookalike or suspicious domains
- Brand abuse and potential phishing attacks
Enhance Visibility with Global Insights
Continuous insights from open-source data collection across 53 languages and 125 countries to ensure your brand reputation, domain, and cyber integrity are protected.
- Historical and real-time insights into targeted threat actor activity.
- Continuous monitoring for exposures to new breaches and vulnerabilities.
- Gain insights into all stages of criminal activity, from planning to attack.
Safeguard your Brand with Actionable Breach Data & Intelligence
Gain real-time insights and intelligence from integrated breach data to avoid reputational damage and bolster customer confidence.
- Continuous monitoring of surface web data for exposed credentials.
- Over 100 billion attributes and 25 billion curated identity records.
- Actionable intelligence to help improve response time.
Addressing the Multi-Faceted Risks of Deepfakes