Constella curates the largest breach data collection on the planet with over 100 billion attributes and 25 billion curated identity records spanning 125 countries and 53 languages, comprising massive networks and 10+ years of historical data.
Grow Your Business with Deep and Dark Web Identity Monitoring
Seven of the top 10 global identity theft providers rely on the Constella Intelligence API to deliver accurate, actionable alerts for their customers
Your customers are under attack by threat actors using their exposed credentials and personal information for criminal activities, such as Identity Theft, New Account Fraud, Account Takeover (ATO), and other cybercrimes.
We Know the Challenges You Face With Dark Web Monitoring
Identity Monitoring on the dark web is becoming a high-value offering that many security and service providers want to add to their portfolio, yet adding these services can be extremely challenging due to several factors:
- A threat landscape that continuously evolves as threat actors develop innovative techniques to target your customers’ valuable data
- Insufficient in-house resources, expertise, or technologies to continuously monitor the Surface, Deep, and Dark Web, Social Media, and Data Brokers
- Onerous data collection, processing, and protection requirements to collect, curate, and analyze massive volumes of data as well as compliance requirements to protect the processed data
Get Comprehensive Visibility of Your Customers’ External Digital Footprints
The Intelligence API gives you:
- Unmatched dark web monitoring threat visibility and industry expertise
- Comprehensive, continuous, automated monitoring of thousands of data sources across the Surface, Deep, and Dark web, as well as Social Media and Data Brokers
- The largest curated data lake of compromised identities and personal information (PII) in the industry
- Built-in legal and regulatory compliance, including SOC 2 and PCI certification and GDPR support, ensuring ethically harvested and processed threat intelligence in full compliance with US Government guidelines
Your customers will know in real-time when their credentials or personal information have been compromised when you partner with Constella Intelligence.
A Full Range of Service Options to Offer Your Customers
The Constella Intelligence API enables you to deliver the protection your customers want, alerting them before their information becomes weaponized. You can offer a range of monitoring services, including:
- Deep / Dark Web Monitoring that detects more than 40 types of exposed consumer information, such as passwords, bank cards, driver licenses, and SSN/national IDs, with the ability to add more if needed.
- Phishing/Botnet Monitoring that identifies compromised credentials or personal data when they are harvested by active botnets or phishing campaigns.
- Surface Web Monitoring that discovers exposed credentials and personal data in social networks, search engines, forums and blogs, file sharing sites, and source code repositories.
- Account Takeover (ATO) Monitoring that identifies compromised usernames, emails, passwords, and other credentials used for ATO attacks, including credential stuffing / cracking.
- Password Monitoring that alerts when customers supply weak or compromised passwords during onboarding and account creation.
- Domain Monitoring that identifies exposed business-related data, such as compromised employee credentials, Dun & Bradstreet information, Employee Identification/Tax Identification numbers, and more.
Deliver High-Value, Actionable Alerts to Your Customers
You can deliver accurate, detailed, and timely alerts to your customers as soon as we detect a new exposure with our dark web monitoring tools. The alerts contain the essential information and context your customers need to understand the scope of their exposure and how to respond, including:
- Detailed descriptions of the compromised data and attribution to specific domain (when possible)
- Last password characters that allow your customers to recognize the specific exposed password and change it in other systems in the event of password re-use
- Recommendations for how your customers can respond to reduce their risk to the exposure
- Optional masking of exposed data to your customers to prevent accidental disclosure of sensitive data
- Exposed Identity, Confidence, Attribution, and Authenticity scores that provide ratings on the overall risk of the exposure as well as the accuracy of the data contained in the alert
- Multilanguage support that can generate alerts in over 30 languages
The Intelligence API scales to protect millions of subscribers for the largest identity theft brands in the world.
The Industry’s Largest Curated Data Lake
The Intelligence API delivers comprehensive, continuous surface, deep, and dark web monitoring of thousands of data sources, as well as social media to detect compromised identities and exposed personal data.
You can offer much greater flexibility to your customers through custom configurations that respond directly to their unique needs and use cases with the Intelligence API’s customization options.