Constella Dome Executive Protection
Protect Executives & VIPs from External Digital Threats
Your Executives and VIPs are at risk from a wide range of external digital threats.
Credential theft, account takeover, social media impersonation, reputation attacks, supply chain attacks and regulated data exposure can cause costly operational disruptions, impact market value and can even place their families at risk.
Dome Executive Protection defends your executives and VIPs from external cyber & physical threats. Protect any size organization with automated, continuous mapping and monitoring of your executives’ external digital footprints from a single platform.
Protect Every Executive & VIP in Your Organization
- Unlimited scalability means you can protect every executive in your organization.
- Automated, continuous mapping and monitoring of your executives’ external digital footprints.
- Real-time alerting and prioritization of digital risks like exposed credentials, impersonation, personal and family data on the Dark Web, or potentially dangerous conversations on Social Media threats.
Leverage the Most Comprehensive Public and Proprietary Global Data Sets, Augmented with Human Intelligence
Constella’s data lake is the industry’s largest collection of compromised identities with over 124B breached identity records spanning 15+ years, 29B+ social posts analyzed, and 16M+ malicious actors identified.
- Real-time intelligence created from 1,000s of sources across Social Media, Surface, Deep and Dark Web.
- The Constella Intelligence team vets the data to ensure accuracy, relevance, and timeliness.
- Unmatched global visibility across 53 languages and 125 countries.
Increase Effectiveness with Customizable Threat Models
Tune Dome’s threat models to receive alerts for specific threats as well as adapt to your internal policies and industry.
- Modify the policies to fit your unique requirements.
- Receive the exact information you need when you need it most.
- Eliminate low-value alerts to reduce the time before you act.
Operationalize Digital Risk Protection with Enterprise-Ready Integrations
Built-in integrations with your provisioning systems, security tools, and response workflows improves your existing systems and processes.
- Fast onboarding and auto-provisioning with Active Directory quickly adds executives and VIPs to monitor.
- Dome begins generating actionable insights in minutes, not days or weeks.
- Enhance your SIEM, SOAR, and TIP tools by incorporating external digital risk information.
- ServiceNow integration speeds ticketing workflows.
Save Time with Fully Automated Monitoring and Analysis
Single pane of glass console delivers holistic view of risk across your entire enterprise.
- Eliminates reliance on manual processes and tools and isolated threat models.
- Automated, machine learning-powered analysis delivers faster access to critical insights on your executives.
- Unmatched scalability enables you to protect any number of executives.
Executive Protection FAQ
Answers to a few of the questions you may have about Executive Protection.
When a executive’s account is breached, it can trigger an earthquake for the entire enterprise—the company’s reputation, stock price, intellectual property, and financials could all be at stake. Aftershocks often include phishing scams, exfiltrated intellectual property, exposed stolen customer lists, and countless other incidents that cause severe financial and reputational damage.
Learn more about the impact of cybercrime on executive leadership and how Constella can keep you and your company safe.
Organizations must pivot their understanding of executive protection in light of a growing digital footprint and emerging risks to physical safety. Executives can no longer treat physical and cyber protection as separate entities, as threat actors become more sophisticated in their search for opportunities to do harm. What you say or do online can reveal information that could put you and your family, your company, and employees at physical risk, as well.
Read more…..[upcoming cyber-physical, ASIS, or Lindsay blog?]
An executive phishing (or whaling) attack is the act of spoofing an executive’s email address in order to send a fraudulent message that appears to authorize a request, such as the transfer of funds to a “new vendor” or creating an account for a “new hire”. Inevitably, these simple requests lead to a larger scheme aimed at gaining control of your account.
Learn more about protecting your business from email compromise in “Don’t Get Hooked: How to Detect and Prevent Phishing Attacks“
Account Takeover is the leading form of attack used by hackers where cybercriminals operate advanced tactics to harvest sensitive identity and financial data to sell on dark web forums and black markets.
Once a bad actor has taken ownership of an executive’s credentials they can log in to the corporate network, send secure emails from within, and gain the ultimate prize of direct access to their corporate and personal accounts. The impact on your customers, employees, reputation, and bottom line can be devastating.
Constella’s Account Takeover Protection reveals this largely hidden external fraud activity before damage is done, by detecting stolen assets, combining billions of data records with link analysis, visualization, and reporting, and providing actionable insight.